Vulnerable

/
0 Comments
.....never been more vulnerable than I'm at this very moment,
never been more truthful than this, never been more honest than now.
For you who have followed this blog sens the start,
it's an out of this world, blossoming long distance love affair.
From my perspective, an act of grace, twist of faith that brought me to her side.
For her and for the first time in my life,
I can feel comfortable in my own skin and beliefs,
For her and for the first time in my life,
I'm beginning to feel purpose and true joy of life.
For her and for the first time in my life,
I'm beginning put my own life, trust and soul into someone else care.
For the first time, I'm alive ! I sens glorious.

We waltz along our mutual understanding,
two unique heartwarming souls in deep relation,
so compatible but she keeps her heart so low and hidden.
I never could do anything without my heart in it, its not within me.
If not 110% of me is enough, I dig deeper and give 110% more.
I rarely expose and open up this way, being vulnerable,
but for this girl is worth more than I can give,
she is the lyrics and gospels that defines all that's everlasting
and gorgeously beautiful in this world.

I'm in torn within myself,
all though passionate much more than most,
attentive creative kind soul without end,
I still feel unworthy and inadequate for someone like her.
I wish I was not a poor alone desolated man, no career insight,
I wish and pray I could build her a rightful home,
satisfy all her earthly and emotional needs.
I wish and pray I could save her as she saved me.

We have each other, here and now,
at the moment content on where we are going.
I never give up hope on us, it's the right thing to do !

Have faith and never give up !
I was born to say I love you !



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.