Population Two

/
0 Comments
.... Even if Im down in a root,
broken trying to heal, striving to get ahead,
searching for Gods grace, living a world of population of 2.
Longing be loved and appreciated, be a better companion
to open the door of true love, not to be alone.
Changing my poverty life to something meaningful,
struggling to undo all once mistakes and relinquish once wrongs.
To be better for me, her and the once I left behind.
Seeing all the good one can do, a higher purpose,
re-leave pain and suffering, heal others.
Dilemma of having a compassionate and empathetic heart,
you want todo so much more, feeling time is short.
Nothing is more important now than my own journey and hers,
hard to mantle an entire world on once shoulder as-well.
My strength is not my own at this time and space,
I'm eternal sorry I can not help anyone else,
I'm here and now in population of 2,
me and you, our faithful journey.




No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.