Purpose

/
0 Comments
.....trough out my life, as far long back as I can remember,
always felt like an outcast, an outsider, endlessly looking in.
Living and admiring others from a far, never feeling at home.
Always striving to find purpose, clinging on to a thin thread,
a hope glistering and whispering in the distance.
Always choosing being in the back-rows, silent and still.
At night arguing against angels and God, pleading for answers,
getting everything all wrong and twisted.

Was wandering blindly, straying from the true path,
both of my own choosing and circumstances out of others control.
By every close call at the brink of the edge, nearly falling over,
grace stepped in, saved me, again and again and again.

Thought my estrange large gathered passion, creativity and fiery love
could not be tamed or harnessed, always to be left as a forsaken outcast.

This is where she unwillingly became
 my center piece, my compass guide of truth, faith and hope...
My drive out of my shell, my strength and compassion.
She ignites my soul for passion & faith, gives me purpose.
She brings order to my life, Im at home,
no more an outcast.

She might not told me everything,
holding back,
might be a rouge... who knows.....

Does not matter,
She is now my only girl in this life,
Living together to just be happy,
enjoy life, strive forward, be alive, give back,
hold and protect and give love.
Foremost trust our new found faith for each other.



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.