Amazed by you

/
0 Comments
.......darling, I'm amazed by you,
everything you are and do is captivating and charming,
every fiber of my being wants to defend and cherish you,
enshrine a safe harbor for us to flourish and grow.
 you are all that I adore,  It's not hard to over-indulge you.
I wish and pray you can see trough my hopes, trust and eyes,
that you are nothing but perfect and are safe in my arms for ever !
It's stressful and hard at times, as I have to blindly trust you,
as you have to put your privacy & trust in me.
My hope is that you finally see and open up,
let me hold you hand for a change, let me lead you out, eye to eye,
your gorgeous, I'm proud and honored have you by my side.
You know that I would bend over backwards, always loyal until the end.
With our qualities, everything is possible, nothing we cant do or achieve,
with our openness to each other, attentiveness and able to talk about anything,
we go trough every bump with ease........



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.