Oh My Honey

/
0 Comments
....Oh honey, the intensity of my caring love for you
has no visible boundaries, my affection stays true and always.
In the layers of that ideal and stunning mind of yours, I could wander endlessly.
Follow the contours of your enticing gorgeous figure,
letting my firm hands safeguard your glorious soul.
You awake In me all that's makes a man truly strong,
by just inhaling all that makes you a perfect woman
evokes pure chivalry that would never abandon your gracious side.
Your gentle touch breaks strife and relinquish pain,
your velvet words makes all longing nights turn into bright hopeful light,
a smile makes my inner being take flight and soar for you alone.
There is no end of wondrous words , poems or songs,
depicting the the unique precious woman you always are.
When I'm with you, my faith is strong and darkness is long gone.
I will always hold on, oh my honey




No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.