Breaking the bubble Part 5

/
0 Comments
.....Faith have a way of embracing me, nudge my path,
puts me in the right moment, at the right time for a reason.

I always been spiritual but never truly believed,
all though my broken past and all the signs.
Always known had guardian angels,
It all started when I was about two years old,
did a balancing act two stories up on the balcony rail,
one tiny step I would had fallen down to a early grave.
Escalating trough out my childhood,
been close to death one to many times,
always saved by faith and blessed for a reason.

Remembering as a troubled traumatized child,
standing in my underwear hitting my little hand
trough that big glassed framed painting.
Breaks into thousand deadly pieces
shattering and flying all over the room
Only one single shard hits me,
penetrates 1/4 of inch just below my eye socket,
seeing myself in the mirror as the wound hit an artery,
blood in a steady stream in-front of me,
one tiny inch either direction and I would had been blind.

Countless stories of close death calls,
going trough traumas that taken so long to overcome.
In my loneliness & secrecy praying and trying to be heard,
trying to understand, always left with one thought,
have hope and faith, it will come.

Every-time when I needed the most, they stepped in,
picked me up from my knees, carried me for a while,
Sent me the thing I needed the most at that just time.
Changed my path to where I needed to go.

Within my family there is a linage of prophesy dreamers,
I have this ability at times, something I rarely speak of,
as many would think Im nuts and want to mark me for it.
I get very vivid special dreams, something out of the ordinary,
within these if something grand or shattering is about to happen,
I get signs from it. Has happen a few times, and always been right.
But never could act upon them, as they only make sens afterwards.

With this in mind, over 20 years ago,
I've meet this woman in the most unlikely places and circumstances.
Was sitting my back turn to there table,
eavesdropping unnoticed with my friends.
They where  talking about prophesy and clairvoyance,
this older lady had this ability, she suddenly turn over to me and my table,
and said "You get yours when your about 40"

There is so much more to this story,
so much unsaid and untold, hands of faith to be revealed.
Im just going to leave and end this post with just saying
God blessed my broken road and it brought me to you !



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.