Breaking the bubble Part 2

/
0 Comments
...As we continue, I need to get you familiar with virtual worlds.

There are countless people, spread all over the world,
logging into virtual worlds and taking on different personas.
Ranging all from a simple social media app,
just to share daily quotes or give anonymous advice
to elaborated lifelike environments, creating an alter-ego of yourself.

Secondlife is a rich user created world with all you can imagine,
there is enough materials, creations and explorations to last for years.
In this world your can create anything, be anyone and anything !
Your mind and fantasy is the true limit.
It's a compact version of real life.

Part from expressing yourself by creating your avatar,
you are stripped down to bare essentials to communicate.
Demanding you to be creative, expressive and foremost social.
Many only use the text chat option to mingle and do things,
but you can at anytime use microphone voice to either talk public
or if you so choose to, talk in private.

As you are stripped from reading body language,
only thing you go on is there avatar, profile and what they say.
At first it's a constant mind-game of faith, confidence and trust.
Nothing is face-value, sort of heighten observation of how they
react, how and the way they said it.

When we meet few months ago,
I was about to log and thought of leaving everything behind,
my self esteem right then was at its all time low,
my plans for building my clubs has gone astray.
Had difficulty leave out my emotions, as I wear my heart on my sleeves.
Exploration of being the bad " good " boy was coming to an end.

So was about to log,
thought I might check if anything is going on at my regular spots.
During my years of Second Life never encountered many from my own,
so already when we where introduced by another
for being from the same country, Charlotte was her real name,
but wanted to be called by her second name, Desiree, I got nervous.

So used to only speak in English, now I got blond and stumble on my words.
Noticed directly that she was someone who took good care of her avatar,
it was enticing playful , very pleasing and bubbly of sweetness.
Quick glans over all her profile,
As I heard her sensual voice and gorgeous personality for the first time,
everything else dropped. Anything and everything around me did not matter.
It was one of them rare moments, your chest pumps out of pleasure,
you feel a that tingling feeling surge along your spinal cord as you
turn around, my eyes glimmered passionately "Oooh Hello"
Time, space and reality did not mean anything anymore, it was just me and her !

Now your blind and only confiding in what you hear, how they are
everything else is canceled out, left to once vivid imagination.
I was mutual connection of hearing once voices reacting to each other.
It's like pealing layers of once personalities, expectations and insecurities.
It was more than common conversation. It was a lustful sensual erotic battle.
It was hard to keep up in the electrifying storm that's brewing around us,
it was tidal waves after tidal waves of enjoyment being around each other.

Seemed like forever, timed stopped, enclosed and bonding,
we where twirling around each other. For every new nuances revealed,
my walls breaks down, one after another, like clothing being cut of, part by part.
All until I'm totally defenseless and bare, then we sensually connect as one,
explode lustfully into a giant supernova, cleanses me of every self doubt and
lights up my broken heart with an everlasting flame.

[to be continued]



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.