Breaking the bubble Part 3

/
0 Comments

.....week that followed she saved my life,
she sparked my desolated heart into a steady unbreakable flame.
My life was bare, self-tortured and isolated.
Reaching out and yearning for a purpose.
Countless years in a tormented quest
to find my rock, my caressing muse, my true self.

She cleared the path,
She did not mind the thorns,
She saw destiny where I did not,
She broke every chain holding me down,
She made me stand tall,
She sparked my bonfire heart.




She got into my darken soul,
snapped her delicate sensual fingers,
engulfed me with warmest fiery light,
the ground underneath shook as I rises.
Her sensual aphrodisiac healed my past scars.
As the angel she is, cured my fears of the future.
The love we make elevates our lonely spirits.
We started a long invigorating journey together,
part of is, to be the man and woman we infuse us to be.
In heart, body and souls.
For her, for me, for us.
She will always be my glorious !



Months to come and still continues to day,
 I turned my life around on a single dime,
going from feeling being last to be the head of the wolf-pack.
Already shredded over 66 pounds of my back,
She inspires me to be the better man,
turning my bad doings to the truthfully right.

As we live so far apart,
many don't approve or understand our long distance relation,
It is an agonizing pain and strain of trusting each other,
but I keep her safer than my own self, loyal until I die !
I pound faith into my rugged chest each and every day, for the both of us !
Every time we meet, makes us happier than the day before,
our well-being and happiness is what counts,
our moments together makes time truly stand still.

[To be continued]



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.