Breaking the bubble Part 4

/
0 Comments
..........this world has multifaceted ways to have a relation,
love can start and grow in the most curious places,
it can be so out of touch of reality but in essence all the same.
An online relationship can be as much real and true as
the couple walking down the road holding hands.

Love, affection and togetherness has no boundaries,
no matter the walks of life, where or how it happens.
When two people mutually connect, walking side by side,
to them its the right choice, right time for there happiness.

Before this journey started, before I believed in myself.
I walked a very dark and shadowed life,
hidden and enclosed in a bubble, escaping reality of life.
Hiding in dark corners looking in as an outsider.
Never knowing or accepting my true potentials, always waiting.

It's been like grace of faith I'm alive today, over and over again.
So many times being close to death and been mysteriously alter course,
like being carried by guardian angels in the corner of my eyes,
just waiting for the right time to come to the right place.
Like being kept on-hold for a grand finale, a higher purpose.
Much of all this making more sens now, as I found myself in her.
I'm not a religious person all though I must admit, and still today,
I from time to time, prayed to the spirits
or who ever might be listening for help.
Meeting this girl is nothing more than godsend to me




Never told her this,
even though we might only have an online relationship,
from time to time being complicated, as we grow and trust each other,
she is the most beautiful person of my lifetime !
Show moves me intellectually, spiritually, heart, body and soul,
a corner stone of my life I will never ever let go.
I can not do anything without passion and feelings,
full heart'ed or nothing at all,
I want to give her my all and better each day,
just because she deserves nothing but the best of me
and everything else in this world, here and now.
I might crash and burn, might get rejected, she is worth the effort,
she is the reason I waited to break my bubble ! My time to be me,
and its all hers or no one else's..........

[Might be continued]



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.