What now...

/
0 Comments
.....just dry, in agonizing heart pain,
warm tear drops linger in the corner of my splintered eyes,
my faith stands laughing at me, letting my soul scream.
She came at the right time, a perfect bond left destroyed.
Seeing only strangers walking blindly along now,
like Im the last man on this earth, left without a home.
Supposed to be in true love, dancing in fields of flowers,
but now all cards falling down, my house all gone.
The silver linings of time and space withers,
my heart greyed out, crossing lines and every sections,
heaven and hell closes up, no one opens up to me.
Everything splits into parts, mirrors foretell different stories,
haunting, crippling me, halting and freezes all my bones.
Memory of your presence echoes trough out my body,
surges of heavenly electricity soon to be gone,
everything I ever was and could be you robbed.....



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.