over, but...

/
0 Comments
...its over, but every part of me wants you back,
you completed me in ways only miracles would do,
made everything we touched bloom,
even our fights made us grow even heavenly higher.
The reason I keep holding on, in you found a broken angel
that sang worlds sweetest melodies,
your eyes opened up the heavens, gave me everything.
Your truly gorgeous within and out, no comparison.
All around us gave us purpose and finally a good home.
 Now, lost faith in hope, prayers broken to all deaf ears,
angels may still sing but without you, I cant hear them.
No matter how estrange and terms of the relationship was,
all that was you fulfilled my life to the brink,
now feels like I cant live without it.
just left with stale empty space....



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.