Hollow grounds

/
0 Comments
......without you, my heart withers down,
frost slowly embrace all that it beaten for.
All roads blurs out, lost wandering in winter veil.
Trusted compass cracked, hardly can see the horizon.
Lights flickering out and dies every turn and direction.
Beasts and nightly wondrous creatures walking on the edges,
just out of my view, hearing my inner soulcry for salvation.
With every step I sink deeper and deeper into nothingness.
The former strenght and knowledge long forgotten,
laying finally down my weary body onto the hollow grounds,
stripped as an empty shell of a man, faith taking its true course.
Letting the welcomed darkness fall all around me,
my mind transcends between black and white,
vivid colors fades away by every lonely tear,
surrendering totally for shelter among angels
and misunderstood creatures alike....



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.