Coming home [Part 2 - end]

/
0 Comments
..... I already knew I loved you the day I finally meet you,
every fiber of my being tells me so,
I have meet you in my dreams before.
Seen your gracious silhouette, hearing your breathe,
whispers in the dark of hope and faith, just enough out of reach.
Been foretold that around this time I will finally find mine.
Now faith crossed our paths and my love will be unbreakable.

Being asked " Why do I do it?" is like asking me why do I exist?
It's like being given a suit of light armor protecting me trough everything,
might of templars and angels guided trough time and space.
It has shaped me into the man of larger heart than himself.

Sounds lyrical and fictitious,
it's hard to put in words, my actions will show the true meaning
of what I am and where I'm going, born for a reason, to be here.
I do it because , it's right, it's honorable, it's my light, by faith it's me !
By your side, I'm complete in everything, unmatched !
By your side is where we both and all around will shine,
here I devoted stay, protect, nourish and cherish until I die.



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.