Coming home [Part 1]

/
0 Comments
......asked " Why do you do it ",
I can not ignore or longer shut my eyes to faith tapping my shoulder,
as it has countless times during my life, miracles that should shake any man.
Hiding to long not living life as I should, denying myself my inner strengths,
given multifaceted gifts, visionary emphatic mind and a creativity
that can be a curse at times, as I can endlessly wander imaginatively
and see whats around ever corner.
Closing myself of in a bubble letting my golden heart and
true passionate self be dormant,
never listening to the appraisal that how good and caring person I am.
 My kindness & devoted nature might be overwhelming and letting myself
get hurt to much, but the yearning of finding purpose is coming back,
hearing the whispers showing me hope by your-side,
now im destined to find it, its here and now.
Like a miracle of faith they swing the door open into your graced world,
my past scars, pain and self-doubts healing miraculously inch by inch,
shackles after shackles lifted, showing me the true path to light,
 Who am I to question faith this time around,
for the first time and ever, I genuine feel at home. [To be continued]



No comments:

heartbeat

Powered by Blogger.